yconic - Transferring to Brock?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Transferring to Brock?

A photo of Clb92 Clb92
What are my chances of transferring from Queen's to Brock for English?

I did really well in high school and this year was my first year at university. I had a really rough year with family illnesses and other things which definitely effected my academic performance so I ended up failing two of my five classes. My overall passing average was about 61/62. Do you think there's still a chance? I don't know if Brock will look at my fails too and count that towards my average. Help?!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of JNBirDy JNBirDy

@Clb92 wrote
What are my chances of transferring from Queen's to Brock for English?

I did really well in high school and this year was my first year at university. I had a really rough year with family illnesses and other things which definitely effected my academic performance so I ended up failing two of my five classes. My overall passing average was about 61/62. Do you think there's still a chance? I don't know if Brock will look at my fails too and count that towards my average. Help?!

Why exactly would you want to transfer to Brock? Easier classes?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Clb92 Clb92
It's closer to home so it makes things easier when it comes to helping out with the fam.
Was this helpful? Yes 0