yconic - Trinity College Application
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Trinity College Application

A photo of solace solace
Hello,
I was not accepted to Trinity College; however, I do not know if the Admissions Committee ever received my Trinity College Application back in early February. This is the email I sent to the registrar:

Hello, my name is Julian Wilson and I am an applicant to Trinity College for the 2012 Fall academic term. If you please, I would like to know if Trinity College gives acknowledgement, through email or otherwise, when the admissions office recieves Trinity College profiles for prospective students. I had never recieved any such acknowledgement after submitting my application in early February; however, when I enter my applicant number and my date of birth on the Trinity College profile portal, http://db.trinity.utoronto.ca/Profile/, I recieve the following message on the next page: "A Profile with this Applicant Number has already been submitted." The only email I had ever recieved from Trinity College is the email that outlines the instructions for the Trinity College Profile; the subject of that email was "University of Toronto - Trinity College Profile." Unfortunately, I was not accepted to Trinity College, and I am not looking for specific feedback on my application. I simply wish to know if my application was recieved and reviewed by the Admissions Committee. Thank-you very much.

Sincerely,
Julian Wilson.

Did any of you receive acknowledgement of your application? Unfortunately, I put a lot of effort into my profile along with my marks. I was, and still is, really keen on going to Trinity College for my undergraduate degree. My admission average to Trinity College would have been 96%. I just called them today, but no one was available to take my call.

Thank-you for your responses, I really appreciate it!

P.S. Yes, I spelled receive wrong in the e-mail. Derp.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of solace solace
Well, I e-mailed the registrar and they essentially told me that they reviewed my application and I was not accepted into Trinity. Oh, well, thanks anyways!
Was this helpful? Yes 0