yconic - Trinity One Acceptances and Questions!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Trinity One Acceptances and Questions!

A photo of colakid123 colakid123
Who got into Trinity One? Are you going? If you have done it already, how did you find it?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456
Is this some religious thing lol?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

LOL not at all. It's a first year learning program at U of T.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup

@SUMmer123456 wrote
Is this some religious thing lol?

LOL NO
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of renlugo renlugo
Hey, don't know if you still care- but if you got admission into TrinONE you get an e-mail that tells you that you have to accept and they give you a time limit and a link.

Or you can also go to to the status check page: http://db.trinity.utoronto.ca/TrinityOne/status.php
If you decide to check through the website, then check every Thursday because that's when they 'update' who got admission.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

University of Toronto '15
Social Science: International Relations + Trinity One
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I got in the day I posted this. I wanted to know if anyone else had :) I (accidentally) accepted the offer that day but I'll have to reject it tomorrow because I don't want to be rude and I know it's a small program with limited spots.

Going to McGill Commerce instead, sounds like TrinOne would've been fun.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of renlugo renlugo
Oh, well it's nice of you to have vacated the spot :)I hope calling the office and canceling wasn't awkward - I'd imagine it would be but maybe that's just me :P. And congrats on McGill, it's a great school- have fun in Quebec !! :D
__________________________________________________________________________________________

University of Toronto '15
Social Science: International Relations + Trinity One
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Thanks. I emailed today to avoid calling, but if I don't get a reply I'll call before the end of the week. Yeah, I have a natural affinity for Quebec so its probably the right decision, if such a thing exists.
Was this helpful? Yes 0