yconic - Trinity or Victoria
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Trinity or Victoria

A photo of sandrinaf12 sandrinaf12
so i been re-searching and vic and trin are pretty much the 2 best colleges , and I also recieved my ouac info for application processing , so by the end of grade 12 my marks will be english ( i already did it in summer school ) - 84
religion - 85
international business - 90
french - 85
law- 87
world issues- 87
data - 88

should i put trin as my top ( thats my first prefernce ) but i dont think my marks are high enough and vic is also a good college but both of the colleges only look at your application if the college is ranked first. So which should i choose at the number one choice ?

and also because i took English ( first attempt) in summer school prior to grade 12 , does that affect my accepteance ? And also how much of a chance do I have of getting accepted to u of t ? ( because they accept student worldwide ?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of kraken kraken
put trin! :P I think your marks are high enough... hmm are you an Ontario student?

I don't think U of T cares about summer school but not sure. and you have a good chance to get into U of T, but not sure about Trin/Vic, depending on your supplemental app if you have one (for some reason Trin has Ontario students do it but not out-of-province ones)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sandrinaf12 sandrinaf12
ya i am from ontario so i have to do the essay but they don't have it on their website yet , only early december
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
ok yeah I'd say you should get in if your essay is good. and by "good chance" for U of T i meant "pretty much definitely" :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
Apply to Vic and VicOne! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of sherrybloosm sherrybloosm
Please apply for trinity
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
ehhh, Trin makes up for the horribleness of the rest of it :P nah it's not that bad, as long as you get involved and go to stuff.
Was this helpful? Yes 0