yconic - TRINITY
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

TRINITY

A photo of esin esin
Write a creative piece (essay or story) in reaction to the image below. (500 words maximum)

Worst supp app question ever...

Thoughts?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
100 replies

A photo of clairec21 clairec21
BAHAHAHAH so glad I applied to Vic. :clown:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
So glad I'm from BC. :bball:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of leviaidan leviaidan
I like this year's picture compared to last year's. It was an ugly mask. But yeah, I'm glad I applied to Vic. :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
really??? I'm changing 1st choice to vic.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of HeroOfCanton HeroOfCanton
As a Trinity applicant, this displeases me.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Qq Qq
Wow, I just saw this. This best be worth the time
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of kraken kraken
hahahaha
my year's topic: "The more things change, the more they stay the same."

...sooo much better than a picture :D

kraken's hints: talk about the reflection or the clouds or something. they like deepness. it's how I got in. (as long as you don't sound tooo cheesy)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of esin esin
^ i dunno... the name of the file is 'links.jpg'. so i think u have to talk about your connections and shtuff
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
My thesis: Water corrodes metal surfaces; try CLR!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of uncharted1111 uncharted1111
You could write about how dumb the picture/assignment is. That's what one of my friends did last year and she got in.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of esin esin

@Zion wrote
My thesis: Water corrodes metal surfaces; try CLR!

LOL
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken

@esin wrote
^ i dunno... the name of the file is 'links.jpg'. so i think u have to talk about your connections and shtuff

LOL
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of annaphoenix annaphoenix
do you have to write a response to get into all of the colleges at U of T or just Trinity?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@annaphoenix wrote
do you have to write a response to get into all of the colleges at U of T or just Trinity?

Trin and Vic, but only if you're from Ontario.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of esin esin

@kraken wrote

@esin wrote

LOL

Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of kraken kraken

@esin wrote

@kraken wrote

@esin wrote

LOL

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rourachnitchai Rourachnitchai
I like this year's photograph much more than the old helmet. I have a very good idea for a creative writing piece and I am pleased everyone else is struggling!

I mean, come on. Look for the symbolism in this picture. Think about the classics. It's really not that hard! :pirat:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of esin esin
^BOOOORRRRIIIINNNNGGGG
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of moodeline moodeline

@Zion wrote

Meeee too! Thank god for no sup apps. Anyone know why that is? (not that I'm complaining)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Qq Qq

@Rourachnitchai wrote
I like this year's photograph much more than the old helmet. I have a very good idea for a creative writing piece and I am pleased everyone else is struggling!

I mean, come on. Look for the symbolism in this picture. Think about the classics. It's really not that hard! :pirat:

PLEASE tell me you didn't just suggest writing about pirates
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
lololol. oh you kids 8)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@moodeline wrote

@Zion wrote

Meeee too! Thank god for no sup apps. Anyone know why that is? (not that I'm complaining)

They probably want to make it more competitive for Ontario students since so many of them apply.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rourachnitchai Rourachnitchai

@Qq wrote

@Rourachnitchai wrote

PLEASE tell me you didn't just suggest writing about pirates

Nah, I was thinking about a "creative piece" (e.g ultra-short story) relating to a certain ancient Greek hero who was held back by certain (often water-related) powers and was constantly restrained for long periods of time (often on islands) to the extent he might even feel he was rusting away while pining for a certain other island.

In fact this hero spent long periods of time on an island as as result of a sea power and he was essentially held in bondage on this island. Admittedly it was of the sexual sort.

I think a creative work is the way to go. But I'm nervous. I haven't written anything creative in ages.
Was this helpful? Yes 0