yconic - Two acceptances at same school?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Two acceptances at same school?

A photo of Saruna Saruna
Hi,

I applied to Waterloo for two programs, and I got an offer of admission for one of them. Does this mean that I won't be considered for the other? What if the one I haven't been accepted to yet is my first choice on OUAC?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
11 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
You can be accepted for both programs at the same school, in which case you'll have to choose one.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Qq Qq

@ARMY101 wrote
You can be accepted for both programs at the same school, in which case you'll have to choose one.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of futuredoc futuredoc

@Saruna wrote
Hi,

I applied to Waterloo for two programs, and I got an offer of admission for one of them. Does this mean that I won't be considered for the other? What if the one I haven't been accepted to yet is my first choice on OUAC?

I dunno about Waterloo, but I recieved two offers of admission at mcmaster, so it is possible. And most likely they won't consider your grade 11 marks for the other program, they'll wait for your grade 12 marks. also, I don't think they look at your order of choices when sending out acceptances, so you may still get accepted for the other program. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of allisondrew allisondrew
I got accepted to two programs at Carleton and in that case I will have to pick the program I prefer.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of VegaKrazmych VegaKrazmych

@ARMY101 wrote

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of toribori toribori
i applied to 2 programs at george brown, and was accepted to both, so i think you can be accepted to both in one school
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rawrawraw rawrawraw
how come you didnt apply for StFX BEST university in Canada when you applied to Ryerson which is also one of the top universities.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JensenHuang JensenHuang

@ARMY101 wrote

Oh niceee you are in carleton, good choice of uni
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Armycadets Armycadets
I was accepted to 2 humber, 2 george brown and im still awaiting a descision on the 5th course i applied for (Or rather waiting for my guidance department to send out my updated course selection).

Good luck wherever you go!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted