yconic - U of A vs U of S
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

U of A vs U of S

A photo of bigbang bigbang
Hi Guys!!
So I'm a bit confused and i would like some input. See, i got accepted to both the University of Alberta and the University of Saskatchewan for Biological Sciences. I am thinking of taking dentistry afterwards. I don't know which university to go to. Most of the people i know went to University of Saskatchewan for dentistry over University of Alberta and i don't know why because i know U of A is more recongized. They simply tell me that U of S is better for this course.
Why do you guys think this is? Which university is better for this course? Your input would mean so much to me. Thank you!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of ktel ktel
Well you're not doing dentistry yet, you're doing a science degree, so it shouldn't matter which university is better for dentistry. You probably can't go wrong with either for an undergrad science degree.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bigbang bigbang
Yes, I know that either university would be great. But I don't want to have to move from one university to another to take dentistry; my parents prefer I stay at one place to finish everything. I was just wondering why more people seem to go to U of S for dentistry.
But thank you for your reply!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0