yconic - U of C & U of A questions
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

U of C & U of A questions

A photo of endonline endonline
Hi there, I am a Grade 12 student currently in Alberta. I just wanted to know what are my chances of getting into one of these 2 universities (UofC and UofA)? My marks overall are roughly mid-80's, so basically subjects like Social Studies, English, Math, various Sciences and other subjects are more or less mid-80's. My science courses are roughly high-80's. I can't seem to break into a 90, and I do decent enough to keep out of the 70's.

If it helps, my goal is to enter a science program and later applying to enroll into the Pharmacy program in UofA. Maybe I'm stressing too much, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of ktel ktel
Yes, you will definitely get into U of A or U of C with a mid-80s average. I guarantee it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of zacharyyoung zacharyyoung
If you're marks are about 80%, you'll get into any program at U of C except neuroscience, pretty much.

U of A's average entrance is in the mid-80s range, so 85 and 86. If you keep up that mid-80 average, I'd be confident about acceptance to U of A as well.

Much luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Paridhi Paridhi
Don't worry. You will definitely get in, I had an 86 average and I got into U of A (this was at a admissions workshop at my school, where they offered me admission on the spot).

U of C's last year's cut off was 80.0 for bio related science.
You'll be fine. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Paridhi Paridhi
Don't worry. You will definitely get in, I had an 86 average and I got into U of A (this was at a admissions workshop at my school, where they offered me admission on the spot).

U of C's last year's cut off was 80.0 for bio related science.
You'll be fine. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0