yconic - U of T - Scarborough.. Help >_<
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

U of T - Scarborough.. Help >_<

A photo of Jesslalala Jesslalala
I just got an admission deferral from Rotman.. so I'm thinking applying to Scarborough. I know it's pretty now but since they are still open I want to give it a try.
I have a few questions:
1. Should I choose Management co-op or non co-op? How competitive is it to get in to the co-op program? What do they need?
2. What's the SAF like. Are they about ECs?
3. Anything I should be cautious about?

Here are my top five. I'm not from Ontario
Calculus-96%
Math 30- 89%
Chemstry- 89%
Japanese- 95% (in progress)
English- 80% (probably.. in progress. Do they even care if it is IB?)
Ave: 89.8%

>_<
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Rookie Rookie
Hey there! I got into UTSC for Neuroscience, but I'm familiar with the Management program since I was considering it for a while.

1. Take co-op, and if you don't get admission to there, you'll probably be considered for non-cop-op (which you can drop later on if you don't want to do it). It's pretty cool because you get to work in what you study and especially for a program like business, it's gotta be really cool and good for making contacts. Also, it's exactly the same application for co-op as for non co-op so you have nothing to lose!

2. The SAF is really about everything, but very brief. They ask you to restate and self-report your grades for every class, and then ask you about ECs and awards etc. At the end it asks you to put a reference. It`s pretty easy, you should be able to finish it in 30 focused minutes.

3. I guess just look for spelling mistakes and what not on the SAF.

Your grades look solid, Im sure you`ll have no problem getting in :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Djohnson2012 Djohnson2012
Not sure if this is the right place to post this;
I received an e-mail from UofT but I'm not sure if I'm in or not.
Can someone post a UofT offer of admission so that I can see what it looks like?
Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0