yconic - U of T Addmission Letter
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

U of T Addmission Letter

A photo of moshou0321 moshou0321
i was accepted 2 weeks ago by UofT computer. but i havent receive any mail from them. i accepted the offer like a week and half and all i got was a email telling me to fill up the woodsworth residence application. Is UofT usually tking that long to mail me a letter about 40KM away? like i already finished my rez application and waiting for responed. and still received nothing from UofT. How long did it take for others to receive their letter? is it all like 2~3 weeks? thx.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of inyoface inyoface
Don't worry, once they say you're in you're in. Woodsworth is very very close to compsci and it seems to be (I haven't lived there) a nice res, so congrats! UofT mails things the slowest, probably because they have the most people to deal with. But anyhow, congrats!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of moshou0321 moshou0321

@inyoface wrote
Don't worry, once they say you're in you're in. Woodsworth is very very close to compsci and it seems to be (I haven't lived there) a nice res, so congrats! UofT mails things the slowest, probably because they have the most people to deal with. But anyhow, congrats!

thx lolz. i just wanted to fill out my osap applicatiopn asap so... anyways thx. i ll keep waiting for it then.
Was this helpful? Yes 0