yconic - U of T Admission
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

U of T Admission

A photo of Emmurr Emmurr
I can't figure out why I haven't been accepted to UTSG. I have good ECs and my average is 87. I just am stressed about it, I have friends with worse marks that have been accepted. Do they normally take that long?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of Cuiter23 Cuiter23

@Emmurr wrote
I can't figure out why I haven't been accepted to UTSG. I have good ECs and my average is 87. I just am stressed about it, I have friends with worse marks that have been accepted. Do they normally take that long?

You will get in soon, UT is just weird at times when they are giving out offers.

Good Luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
^
You will get in!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of littleroom littleroom
Yes, you will. I had 95 in grade 12 and some of my friends with lower averages got in quicker than me. UofT takes very long with everything, get used to it (they take a heck of a long time to put up final marks too).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Sheldore Sheldore

@littleroom wrote
Yes, you will. I had 95 in grade 12 and some of my friends with lower averages got in quicker than me. UofT takes very long with everything, get used to it (they take a heck of a long time to put up final marks too).

Amen to that, they finally put up BIO130 marks after like a month :S.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of moodeline moodeline
Weird! I'm sure you'll get in asap, don't worry!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ArchEnemy ArchEnemy
Yup you'll get in for sure :) Probably UofT is sorting out the scholarships since Vic College hands out many scholarships.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of luckylion luckylion
I agree with others here. UT is slow in general.
Just in case though, I suggest you to email them and ask why and when...
Was this helpful? Yes 0