yconic - U of T: Astronomy or Geography to fulfill Breadth for Arts/Humanities Student
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

U of T: Astronomy or Geography to fulfill Breadth for Arts/Humanities Student

A photo of Eternalsankai Eternalsankai
From past experiences, is astronomy or geography easier? Does any of the two require math (I prefer not to work with math)? What should I take if I'm planning on majoring in history and English?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Eternalsankai Eternalsankai
39 views and no replies? We're picking our courses today, is there anyone that can provide an opinion on the matter?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of chrysocolla chrysocolla
Sorry for responding after the date you wanted an answer but it might be easier for you to complete your breadth requirement by taking a first year seminar. The number of students in the class is under 30 and you have a chance to interact with your professor in class. It's very likely that most of them have filled up but you still have a chance to get in one before September.

I took GGR100H1 in summer school this past May/June and there's a lot of material to memorize and while there is a bit of math, the emphasis is on knowing complex concepts. Since you're majoring in the humanities, look out for the science courses that cater to humanities and social science students (you'll find it in the description).
Was this helpful? Yes 0