yconic - U of T Conditional Acceptance
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

U of T Conditional Acceptance

A photo of Serllen Serllen
Hi guys, I'm just wondering what does it mean by "maintain your current academic standing." Does this mean if I have 90% average for my mid term and submitted this average to U of T then I will need to maintain at 90% in order for this conditional offer to be official?
Kind of want to just slack off after I got my offer of admission XD
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of angus725 angus725
Did you get the official hard copy of the acceptance yet? It'll tell you on there.

-Angus
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Serllen Serllen

@angus725 wrote
Did you get the official hard copy of the acceptance yet? It'll tell you on there.

-Angus

Ya, I got it a few days ago. In fact, on the hard copy of the acceptance only states that I need to "maintain my academic standing". It's not really specific...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of EngSci1T5 EngSci1T5
Join your fellow Frosh:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/University-of-Toronto-Engineering-Class-of-2016/304668272913770
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of StellaSparx StellaSparx

@Serllen wrote

@angus725 wrote

-Angus

Ya, I got it a few days ago. In fact, on the hard copy of the acceptance only states that I need to "maintain my academic standing". It's not really specific...

I got my hard copy today, it says I need an overall 80% avg and all of my grades need to be above 70%...

"The Faculty reserves the right to withdraw this offer of admission if your final average in the six required subjects falls below 80% or if you achieve a grade of less than 70% in any of the courses required for admission."

Omg, the package is so pretty and the paper's really nice quality :3
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of angus725 angus725
Agreed, the package was very well done.

I got the same conditions on my letter.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MonHun MonHun

@StellaSparx wrote

@Serllen wrote

@angus725 wrote

-Angus

I got my hard copy today, it says I need an overall 80% avg and all of my grades need to be above 70%...

"The Faculty reserves the right to withdraw this offer of admission if your final average in the six required subjects falls below 80% or if you achieve a grade of less than 70% in any of the courses required for admission."

Omg, the package is so pretty and the paper's really nice quality :3

Congratz!I find almost the same thing in mine, but there's only one difference that my ENG4U1 mark can not be lower than 60%.
btw my offer is from Track One.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of StellaSparx StellaSparx

@MonHun wrote
Congratz!I find almost the same thing in mine, but there's only one difference that my ENG4U1 mark can not be lower than 60%.
btw my offer is from Track One.

Thank you and congrats to you as well!
Was this helpful? Yes 0