yconic - U of T DEEP program
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

U of T DEEP program

A photo of feppy feppy
....looks like a little bit of fun. After I write my IB exams I'm going to spend a month intensively learning a new language and perfecting my french, but other than that I have no plans :(

Have any of you guys done this summer program before? Or heard from someone that you know that has done it? If so, do you mind sharing your thoughts on the experience, what you learned or did, and how did it benefit / impact you ?

Here is a link if you do not know what I mean.

http://outreach.engineering.utoronto.ca/preuniversityprograms/DEEPSummerAcademy.htm
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I went last year for artificial intelligence and machine learning. While a great experience to meet smart students and explore UofT St. George, it is VERY hard, at least my program was. The teachers are usually master's students. Both my teacher were doing their master's in mechatronics (robotics). They were teaching us their research stuff which was very hard to understand. They also taught us some intense math. All in all, I believe it's worth, and its not too expensive either.
Was this helpful? Yes 0