yconic - U of T Industrial engineering offer
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

U of T Industrial engineering offer

A photo of groovy3000 groovy3000
has anyone recieved an offer for U of T industrial engineering?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
11 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
not yet :/ im sure theyre just waiting for midterm marks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

yea.......i think you made this thread already :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

no the last one was asking about how an alternate offer works, not i'm just wondering if anyone has got accepted.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

my bad i still dont get why you havent been accepted with a 90 average...did you fill out the spf or whatever...i wish you luck hopefully see you this fall
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I have a 90% too :( and i filled out all the things and my spf was good too (i think.)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@garyluk wrote
I have a 90% too :( and i filled out all the things and my spf was good too (i think.)

sorry i might have gotten groovy confused with you from an earlier thread...it doesnt make any sense to me.....what subjects did u have first sem?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

My school doesn't run on semesters, it's full year. I'm currently taking Physics12, chem12, english12, art12, advfunc12, and calc 12. my lowest mark is chem with an 80%, but my other marks even my averge out to a 90
Was this helpful? Yes 0

In the U of T engineering portal it says most offers are sent out in late march, but if the industrial engineering offers had been sent out i'm sure at least one of us with 90+ averages would have gotten an offer. So maybe the industrial engineering faculty sends out offers later than the others.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

anyone got one yet? :/ im still waiting.. my midterm marks have been updated on ouac for about a week now
Was this helpful? Yes 0

no, my midterm marks have been up since thursday and there is still no acceptance in OUAC.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

its a month later has anyone got accepted yet?
Was this helpful? Yes 0