yconic - u of t spf!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

u of t spf!

A photo of civilengineer civilengineer
I submitted my eng spf before the deadline which was feb 16 at 11:59.When i logged on a few days later it said that they had recieved it on the 17th? what should i do? i dont know why this happened? do they care that it shows up a day after the deadline?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of WaterfallOfDestiny WaterfallOfDestiny
The only people who know the answer to this would be the Engineering Admissions Office. Call them today to see how your application has gone through.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of moneymoneymoney moneymoneymoney

@civilengineer wrote
I submitted my eng spf before the deadline which was feb 16 at 11:59.When i logged on a few days later it said that they had recieved it on the 17th? what should i do? i dont know why this happened? do they care that it shows up a day after the deadline?

where do I go to see the date that they received my spf?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of civilengineer civilengineer
type "join u of t" in google then log in and press "check application status" its on the top left

once the page opens scroll down and you'll see it
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CamHW CamHW
I don't see this anywhere on my Application Status page. I'm assuming you're referring to "Application Recieved:"? That should be when they received your initial application prior to providing you with your UTORid. Mine says January 03 1012, but I sent my SPF in far later.
Was this helpful? Yes 0