yconic - U of T Spring Break Open House
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

U of T Spring Break Open House

A photo of queens queens
I am sorry that I couldn't go as not in town. Gateful if someone could share their findings and feelings about U of T Engsci about their professors, students and facilties?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of LRooke LRooke
'Twas decent. The head professor's good, and the guy who teaches Praxis's a riot. The students do say that it's a challenging course and that you really don't have much time to relax if report writing isn't your thing. Ask me for specifics! I need to jog my memory.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of queens queens
Any major points to carry away from any presentations, like how to get ready this summer, residence suggestion, clubs, study groups, Engsci clubs, any live demonstrations ....

sorry for the long list of questions....
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KJ9234 KJ9234
The event was very fun and they had alot of people avaliable to talk to... They toured us through New and Innis (I personally think that Innis is way nicer!). During the two hour presentation they introduced us to the program.. then they toured the students through some of the Bayhen building (the parents stayed behind and asked questions.. my parents said it was alot about when offers would be sent out). We also had the chance to talk to some current engsci students and hear about the clubs. They did not really mention anything about how to prepare for the summer.
Was this helpful? Yes 0