yconic - U of T Victoria College Student Profile?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

U of T Victoria College Student Profile?

A photo of cabrasian cabrasian
Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone cn tell me what exactly is on the Vic student profile. I submitted my OUAC app to U of T but i haven't received my applicant number for them (and therefore am unable to start the profile), so I want to get a headstart on the profile before I get my applicant number sent to me.

Can anyone tell me what's on this year's Vic Student Profile?

Thanks!!!:compress:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of RhiannaJK RhiannaJK
I haven't even started writing mine yet - super stressed out, no idea where to start, etc. The word limit is killing me! But here are the questions:

1. In point form, list three extra curricular activities or accomplishments - at least one of which took place outside of your school - that have enriched you over the last 12 months.

2. What or who inspires you as a learner? Please respond using an example of a personal experience.

3. How did you hear about Victoria College? Why do you want Vic and why should Vic want you?

All of the questions have a maximum of 2000 characters and a minimum of 50 characters. :)

Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cheers123 cheers123
for what colleges do we have to write these essays?(apart from vic, i mean)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx

@cheers123 wrote
for what colleges do we have to write these essays?(apart from vic, i mean)

Trin also has a supp app, but seeing as you're applying for Engineering, I doubt you would be affiliated to a college.
Was this helpful? Yes 0