yconic - UBC and Universities of Korea
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UBC and Universities of Korea

A photo of StudentAtStPats StudentAtStPats
So I heard that some korean and canadian students get to do an exchange program. I was wondering if anyone's been on an exchange and how you qualify for it? Thanks :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of heesoup heesoup
I think you have to do exceptionally well in terms of marks first year, and apply during first year in order to go 2nd year.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
^
Yep, sounds about right!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of serene1harmony serene1harmony
I don't know about other universities, but since your thread title names UBC, I'll just tell you what I know about UBC's exchange program.

UBC Go Global info on Korean Universities: http://www.students.ubc.ca/global/learning-abroad/exchange/choosing-a-university-applying-to-go/partner-university-search/?country=KR

I'm currently in first year at UBC, and I'm planning to go on an exchange to Japan in my third year, so I've been doing a tiny bit of research on the application process. I heard that you have to first file an application thing (includes essays, grades, etc.) and you will have to go through interviews for the really competitive schools.
Was this helpful? Yes 0