yconic - UBC application help!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UBC application help!

A photo of willeh willeh
I've already finished applying to UBC, and today when I was checking my high school records on the student service site, I found all my regular course from grade 11 and 12 in one table, and then there was another table titled "advanced placement results" under it with the four ap cources that I'm taking. When I applied online, at the part where I had to list all the courses that I'm taking, I chose all my ap courses from the AP list, for example, "AP CHEMISTRY", and i didn't choose it from the grade 12 course code list where it says "SCH4U". Now seeing how the tables are arranged, I'm afraid that the "advanced placement results" table is actually for my ap exam results, and I should have put the regular course code along with the ap exams that I'm taking (one of my friend with the same schedule as me did that), so now I'm basically missing 4 grade 12 U courses in my application. Can anyone applying from Ontario with aps tell me how they did it and whether this is a problem or not? And if it is how would I fix it?

Edit: Since UBC will get my mark from OUAC anyways, would it matter even if I messed up on listing the courses?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Joshki Joshki
dont worry man, ubc will have it all sorted out once they got the marks from ouac in march
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of willeh willeh

@Joshki wrote
dont worry man, ubc will have it all sorted out once they got the marks from ouac in march

But I'm just afraid that there would be a problem if the OUAC record and my application doesn't match. Did you have any AP courses? If you did what did you select when reporting the courses you are taking when applying?
Was this helpful? Yes 0