yconic - UBC Application Status
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UBC Application Status

A photo of findingnemo findingnemo

@findingnemo wrote
[size=7]Hello all :)

Yesterday I got my acceptance from UBC Vancouver :D When I log into my account and check the application status this is what it states:

"You were offered admission on *date*. A letter advising you of this decision, which includes registration information, has been mailed to you. So that we may confirm our offer of admission, you must submit your final official transcript when available."

However, I graduated from high school in 2008 and they already have my updated final high school marks in their system. Do I still have to send my transcript? Does anyone know what to do or has this happened with anyone else? Thanks a lot for your help! :)[/size]

Grats! Which fac?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Cuiter23 Cuiter23

@findingnemo wrote
[size=7]Hello all :)

Yesterday I got my acceptance from UBC Vancouver :D When I log into my account and check the application status this is what it states:

"You were offered admission on *date*. A letter advising you of this decision, which includes registration information, has been mailed to you. So that we may confirm our offer of admission, you must submit your final official transcript when available."

However, I graduated from high school in 2008 and they already have my updated final high school marks in their system. Do I still have to send my transcript? Does anyone know what to do or has this happened with anyone else? Thanks a lot for your help! :)[/size]

Grats! Which fac?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted