yconic - UBC Applied Science (Engineering) Admission
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UBC Applied Science (Engineering) Admission

A photo of aburma2b aburma2b
I applied to UBC Applied science and am really stressed if i will get in or not, on my application status right now it says they are interested in reviewing my supplemental application.
I have an average of 82.25% right now with 90 in Math 12, 88 in Physics 12, 80 in Chem 12 AP, and 71 in English 12. and I am from British Columbia (:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of mutuba mutuba
I'm not entirely sure so correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't heard of anyone getting into UBC Applied Science with a mark like 82.25%. My friend still has his supplemental under review with a 87% average.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Flooks Flooks
85% here.. and still waiting, on my application updated today:
Your supplemental application is currently under review by the Faculty/School. We will notify you by email as soon as the faculty has made their decision.

Im nervous too =//
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of prmly prmly
Best be praying to whatever god you believe in, friend. 82.25% is really low for UBC Applied Science -- my friend had a 91% average for Applied Science and he was worried as hell. I hope you have a great supplemental.

If you do get your offer, it'll be in late May -- after the kids who'll be attending Waterloo or SFU or wherever reject their UBC offers.
Was this helpful? Yes 0