yconic - UBC Applied Science
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UBC Applied Science

A photo of mdhorner mdhorner
Hey all,

My application is on hold. " Based on the information you self-reported, you have not yet satisfied all requirements for this program. However, we will receive additional academic information from the Ministry of Education in mid-May, and we will re-evaluate your file at that time. Until then, your application to this program is on hold."

I have my Chem 12, Math 12, Physics 12, and English 12(88% course, 75% exam, grrr) marks submitted, my average is 87.75% after the provincial exam dragging me down. All im missing is my French 11 I think which was submitted this week and should be picked up by them on Monday. Would they have just rejected me? I have stated in my supplemental that I have been a Provincial and National MTB team member with countless national champ podiums, and also a Provincial Ski Cross team member with many awards and achievements.

What are my chances of being admitted when they pick up my French 11 mark?

Cheers,
Max.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of inyoface inyoface
Hi Max,

I think you have a very good chance of admission. If you still don't hear back from them next week, you may want to phone them to follow up on your application.
Was this helpful? Yes 0