yconic - UBC CAKE UBC ICE CREAM UBC SCIENCE
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UBC CAKE UBC ICE CREAM UBC SCIENCE

A photo of medicinals medicinals
It's 3 am and I'm here reading about your super high averages and your really really REALLY impressive supplemental applications and everything and uh... I may or may not be a little bit drunk right now but I have a 88% and my supplemental has a week-long biotech workshop i did at BCIT and a stem cell symposium in ubc and other silly stuff as honour roll in grade 11 (?) I only applied to UBC and SFU and who knows, who knows... I'm going to put a smurf now :bigsmurf: and another: :brilsmurf .

Congratulations to all of you who already got into your universities... rabbit: :albino:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
LOL congratulations on getting drunk on Easter Sunday when you know He's watching you drink underage. >: (
JOKES.
I do it too.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of medicinals medicinals
ahhh I forgot about this :colors:
I'm actually 19 and I don't really celebrate any easter uh, things so I guess it's ok...

and I do have a question now! :(
I read somewhere that they kind of raise the bar a little bit for you second option? my second option for UBC and SFU it's arts and I guess that with an 88% I could easily get into arts if they don't accept me for science?? or not really?

ah thank you cynthia dear, i've seen you have answered a lot of peoples questions, AN ALIEN FOR YOU: :alien:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
Oh darn, so technically you aren't underage drinking. Boooo hahah

They do raise it for UBC, I'm not sure about SFU though since I didn't even consider applying.
I think with an 88, you'd still be okay for Arts. It would have been more safe if you wrote the Arts supplemental too, cuz 86 is about the cutoff, so 88 is cutting it really close.

LOL awe.
Why thank you :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Cuiter23 Cuiter23

@medicinals wrote
It's 3 am and I'm here reading about your super high averages and your really really REALLY impressive supplemental applications and everything and uh... I may or may not be a little bit drunk right now but I have a 88% and my supplemental has a week-long biotech workshop i did at BCIT and a stem cell symposium in ubc and other silly stuff as honour roll in grade 11 (?) I only applied to UBC and SFU and who knows, who knows... I'm going to put a smurf now :bigsmurf: and another: :brilsmurf .

Congratulations to all of you who already got into your universities... rabbit: :albino:

LOL I had to read this a few times to get what you were saying.

:brilsmurf :brilsmurf :brilsmurf :brilsmurf :brilsmurf :brilsmurf :brilsmurf :brilsmurf
Was this helpful? Yes 0