yconic - UBC Dal UofT travel costs and Engineering
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UBC Dal UofT travel costs and Engineering

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I'm the opposite of you.

I'm from Halifax and commute to U of T twice a year. Round trip tickets are about $300-450 depending on what kind of deal you can manage to find. So if you go home twice a year thats about $700 in plane tickets alone.

- U of T is NOT anti social, but at the same time it's not a very close knit community. I'm sure this can be said about most large universities. As you probably know, the university is divided into 7 smaller colleges and most of your friends will be from your own college..though you will meet others through your classes.

If you have any other questions, ask away.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of ederoo ederoo
I'm the opposite of you.

I'm from Halifax and commute to U of T twice a year. Round trip tickets are about $300-450 depending on what kind of deal you can manage to find. So if you go home twice a year thats about $700 in plane tickets alone.

- U of T is NOT anti social, but at the same time it's not a very close knit community. I'm sure this can be said about most large universities. As you probably know, the university is divided into 7 smaller colleges and most of your friends will be from your own college..though you will meet others through your classes.

If you have any other questions, ask away.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Allen31nick Allen31nick
I want to know more information, so can you give me web address or any other resource to get full information.
Was this helpful? Yes 0