yconic - UBC ENGINEERING
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UBC ENGINEERING

A photo of ThatKidWhoAsksQuestions ThatKidWhoAsksQuestions
Hello Everyone!

I know this question is a general question that is repeatedly asked for respective programs, but what do you think the average admission for UBC Engineering will be? If possible, can you tell me the admission cut off from 2011?
Right now I have a 88/89 average, so I was wondering if it's a definite possibility that I would make it into this program.

Thank you!:bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
My brother got in back in '08 with 86-ish (but pretty good EC's), so 88-89 should be good enough given that you have a life hopefully, and that admission averages haven't risen dramatically over the past bit
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KingKhan KingKhan
I contacted the university a month ago asking this same question, they told me engineering cut off for the Vancouver campus is 89% and low 80s for the Okanagan campus.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ThatKidWhoAsksQuestions ThatKidWhoAsksQuestions
So I am correct in assuming everything under 89 will need a supplementary then?
Well, Thank you both!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mdhorner mdhorner
Shoot for a 92% average is my advice, lower and make sure you have a strong supplemental, as the cutoff typically ranges from 88-92%.
Was this helpful? Yes 0