yconic - UBC is taking forever
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UBC is taking forever

A photo of canucksfan canucksfan
I was wondering if anyone was still waiting for Sauder School of Business to accept/reject them. All my friends either got into Sauder or rejected from Sauder yet I am still waiting. Its starting to get a bit annoying cause i have been checking every day now for the last 3 weeks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of ZOMGACOW ZOMGACOW
I'm waiting too. Only 2 kids from my school got in as of now. One is planning on going to SFU Beedie though. Everyone else, like you and I, are in the same boat...pretty f*cking annoying...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Justin604 Justin604
Still waiting to hear from UBC human kinetics. I guess the supplementals take a long time to look through.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of forthewinwin forthewinwin
You aren't the only one.

I have friends with shittier supplementals and lower grades and they've got in, but all my application has been saying for the last few is: "Your supplemental is under review by the faculty/school. We will notify you by e-mail when they've made a decision".
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Flooks Flooks
Still waiting!! grrrr i know so many people from here in alberta that already got in, getting frustrating...

on a side note, im done my ib examsss! =DD
Was this helpful? Yes 0