yconic - UBC Residences 2011
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UBC Residences 2011

A photo of hotmustard121 hotmustard121
Has anyone received housing yet who is a first year or transfer student? I'm not sure what the policy is for transfer students.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of Livy2112 Livy2112
Yeah, I got an offer for UBC housing at Totem Park/ Vanier on May 31.. Only problem is that I am going to UBCO and I haven't got my offer there yet. -_-'
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of emma1330 emma1330
Yeah, I received my offer of residence on May 31st as well. I've already paid for the first instalment of my meal plan! :O
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of prmly prmly

@emma1330 wrote
Yeah, I received my offer of residence on May 31st as well. I've already paid for the first instalment of my meal plan! :O

so did I.

$2500 gone in one go; I cried a little inside.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of hotmustard121 hotmustard121
WTF. All my status says is that my application has been received. I'm not even on the waitlist. I sent my application in on the first day that it opened up.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CorySutherland CorySutherland
wait, what? you guys got your housing offer already!? This is UBC Van right? Are you internationals?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CorySutherland CorySutherland
wait, what? you guys got your housing offer already!? This is UBC Van right? Are you internationals?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of prmly prmly

@CorySutherland wrote

No, I'm from Vancouver. We received our housing offers back in early June and paid the $600(?) deposit but we have yet to receive our assignments.

You're a first year, right? What does your status say? It should say "You have accepted your residence offer. Please come back later to check your residence area and/or room assignment."
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of choux choux
Has anyone received their assignments? It's the 16th already, and I still don't know which dorm I'm going to be placed in.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@choux wrote
Has anyone received their assignments? It's the 16th already, and I still don't know which dorm I'm going to be placed in.

found out today bra
Was this helpful? Yes 0