yconic - UBC sauder?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UBC sauder?

A photo of smj6434 smj6434
Hi guys!

its been like a month after ive got deferred, has anyone receive an admission after getting deferred? its driving me crazy :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of GreatDepression GreatDepression
Are you a high school student or a university transfer student? I just finished my first year at UBC, they said they would evaluate my application after my final grades are released, and they were released almost 3 weeks ago. My application status still says the same thing... I've been checking everyday and it's driving me crazy too ._.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@GreatDepression wrote
Are you a high school student or a university transfer student? I just finished my first year at UBC, they said they would evaluate my application after my final grades are released, and they were released almost 3 weeks ago. My application status still says the same thing... I've been checking everyday and it's driving me crazy too ._.

Ima high school student...I mean its just so frustrating

I have already gotten all the replies from other schools but UBC.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of xxDreamz xxDreamz
I'm pretty sure UBC sent out all offers/rejections on May 18th, as my classmates and I, whom have been deferred since March, all received replies on that day--some of us were ecstatic; others, not so much.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Well, i was deferred since the end of april, but i think i got deferred two times. My application status stayed the same and it still is.
Was this helpful? Yes 0