yconic - UBC sauder 2012 acceptances !
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UBC sauder 2012 acceptances !

A photo of shreshth94 shreshth94
Hey folks just thought I'd start a thread for all the people who have gotten admission into sauder ! We should probably create a Facebook page for ourselves and get to know each other because sauder is fairly small. Post your acceptances here !
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of Nordith Nordith
Hello fellow Sauderite (not sure what to call it)! I got an admission to Sauder as well! Join the facebook group, UBC Commerce - Sauder School of Business 2016 ! There's about 100 of us so far.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of DreamMaster DreamMaster
i GOT INNNNNNNNN!!!

:) Just got in today :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of drishinbalz drishinbalz
Got in a few days ago, I'm a Canadian studying outside Canada. Predicted grade of 38/45 on IB Diploma (although they might not even have seen that yet cause on SSC my high school record shows my grades of 35/42).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cubicbox cubicbox
I wanna ask if they'll send you an email to inform you once you're admitted or you just keep checking on the SSC? ahhhh I think two more weeks or so then a decision will be made...!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of drishinbalz drishinbalz

@cubicbox wrote
I wanna ask if they'll send you an email to inform you once you're admitted or you just keep checking on the SSC? ahhhh I think two more weeks or so then a decision will be made...!

Just keep checking the SSC. Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JR24 JR24

@cubicbox wrote

First they sent me through student service, then a day later email. Goodluck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0