yconic - UBC Sauder (MES)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UBC Sauder (MES)

A photo of DreamMaster DreamMaster
Applicants who applicated for MES, Can we expect a faster result then normal domestic students?

It (the MES Confirmation E-Mail) says that all mes applicants will be notified of their status (regardless of their result for MES) before April 30th.
I also phoned them and the admission counsellor told me that as long as they have a verified interim school grade, they can look at those marks and make decisions.

For my case, i would have to accept the Schulich iBBA program BEFORE April 13th, so i am concerned!

Comments would be appreciated :)

p.s. Is Sauder that hard to get in :(?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of maex maex
I've applied for the MES too and have got the email & I think what they mean "All students who applied for an MES, whether or not selected for an award by the selection committee, will be notified of the status of their application." is that they will email us whether or not we've won any sort of scholarship (by the 30th).
I don't think it has anything to do with acceptance into Sauder.
But idk, do you think that those of us who've applied for the MES have a higher chance of being accepted?
Was this helpful? Yes 0