yconic - UBC SFU Arts?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UBC SFU Arts?

A photo of bizman bizman
I'm going to choose UBC and SFU arts as second choice, while the first choice is commerce/business. I have an average of 89-91%. How's my chance of getting in as a second choice?

I've always wondered if placing it as second choice(Assuming first choice has failed) lowers the chance to get in compared to if u put ur second choice as ur first. Anyone know?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of adrianfkh adrianfkh

@bizman wrote
I'm going to choose UBC and SFU arts as second choice, while the first choice is commerce/business. I have an average of 89-91%. How's my chance of getting in as a second choice?

I've always wondered if placing it as second choice(Assuming first choice has failed) lowers the chance to get in compared to if u put ur second choice as ur first. Anyone know?

Your average is descent and all I can say is your chance of getting in all depends on how well your supplementary! Really! And you are right about putting Arts as your second choice will lower ur chance of getting in, but I believe you will still have no problem getting into Arts with your average!
Was this helpful? Yes 0