yconic - UBCO & UofT Maths program
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UBCO & UofT Maths program

A photo of wahwah wahwah
[size=6]I would like to find out more about the BSc Maths program in UBCO given that it is a relatively new but up and coming campus. What's the quality of the faculty and program like say vs its main campus in V'cr (UBCV) and others like UofT (St George).

I have offers from UBCO and UofT but not UBCV which in hindsight is a blessing in disguise as the latter requires credits in Biology (which I dislike) to fulfil its Maths program whereas UBCO does not. So seeking a transfer to UBCV is out of the question. I would like to get in touch with current students and recent maths graduate of UBCO & UofT to find out more. Others with info are welcome too. Many Thanks.
[/size]
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
I don't know much about the program itself, but I do know that UBCO is in the middle of nowhere, haha.
I mean.. if you like kind of being isolated and what not, you might like it.
On the other hand, I do have a friend who's in his fourth? year Math at UBC and he absolutely loveeeees it.. the Vancouver campus is beautifullll and so central to everything, you might want to consider transferring.. or just taking biology.
:cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0