yconic - Undergrad for med school
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Undergrad for med school

A photo of YousafJ YousafJ
Hello everybody,

I just needed some help on deciding which Undergrad Degree would be the best option for me to go to Med School.

The Ideal program for me which I'd love to get into is health sciences at Mac. But its pretty hard and I sorta screwed that up with getting an 80 in English over the summer. Although I'm still going to try my best to see if I can still do that.

I am currently considering Kinesiology and Health Sciences program at YorkU because I would have some interest in doing so and I find its a good option because you can get a job in a related field once you graduate as compared to a normal BSc in like bio or something. I think it would be easier to get a high GPA in York as well (assuming it would be easier compared to other uni's).

I'd like to know if there are any other good options for undergrad which would help me to get into Med School and that have career opportunities after graduating from the 4 years. I'm interested in everything that deals with health and the human body but I'm not limiting myself to just those, so feel free to give any ideas or options that could help me out :) I

Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies