yconic - Uni Scholarship Requirements
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Uni Scholarship Requirements

A photo of VivekanJey VivekanJey
Just a concern .. I've applied to UTSC COOP MANAGEMENT
ROTMAN COMMERCE
SCHULICH BBA
LAURIER BBA/FINANCIAL MATH
WATERLOO AFM-CA
in no particular order

I'm wondering about scholarships for these programs.
1) do they look at your top 6 INCLUDING prereqs that were looked at for admissions?
2) Do they look at Final Marks ONLY?
3) Do they consider giving out scholarships based on semester 2 midterm marks as well???
4) For additional information, for those who might know, how much do Waterloo, UTSC, Rotman and Schulich offer for a 90 average?

Like laurier offered me the scholarship ... however UTSC didn't gimme any info about scholarships unless I missed something
So i'm concerned about these entrance scholarships and whether or not they offer them, and under what conditions.

Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of MINTOK MINTOK
York and Schulich offer quite a few scholarships, but you do need to fill out an additional application for those. For the automatic entrance scholarship the university looks at your top 6 marks, including prerequisites (ENG, ADV FUNC, CALC or DATA). So, you have 3 of your electives to really boost your marks. For 90-94.9% the scholarship is renewable at $2000 per year for 4 years ($8000).
Was this helpful? Yes 0