yconic - Universities needing a NON SCIENCE and NON MATH course?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Universities needing a NON SCIENCE and NON MATH course?

A photo of SC0501 SC0501
I have been planning to drop my accounting course due to a pretty hard semester (chem, physics, accounting and calc, where physics isn't exactly my forte). However, I have heard that there are some universities that require you have a non math, non science course. Could anyone confirm this? I've checked einfo but I haven't seen anything. I'm planning to go into science.

And also, for your top 6 courses, do you get to choose them (besides the required courses) or is it automatically calculated when they get your transcript?

thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of superstar2011 superstar2011
Other than ENG4U as required in all programs, I don't remember seeing such a requirement.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of WizardViz WizardViz
As far as I know, I think McMaster Health Science program requires you to take a non-math or non-science elective and they take it under the top 6 calculation. So yeah, if you gonna apply for Health Science @Mac then watch out for the non-math or sci credit. :compress: Hope I helped :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted