yconic - University College @ UofT?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

University College @ UofT?

A photo of peterv peterv
Anyone know what University College is like? I didn't give it much thought when I applied on OUAC. Can switch Colleges?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Stranger Stranger
I heard from one CS student at UofT that University College is closest to the CS classes.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
I think you can switch, but you'd have to call the college you want to switch into to work it out.
But if you're thinking of switching into Trin/Vic.. tough luck, I don't know how far you'd get with trying to switch into one of those two.
I've heard lots of good things about UC though, I do believe it's the closest college to all the buildings.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of peterv peterv

@Stranger wrote
I heard from one CS student at UofT that University College is closest to the CS classes.

that's what I heard too...but some people say that UC isn't really supportive of CS students :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of littleroom littleroom
I don't know anything about CS, but I'm a UC student. It's the very center of campus in terms of location. I don't think your college choice matters much at all, really, unless you're on residence. If that's the case, then I can tell you that UC is supposedly the most diverse college (in every way you can think of).
Was this helpful? Yes 0