yconic - University Math Courses
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

University Math Courses

A photo of msteinwand msteinwand
Hi
I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions about University Math courses. I am a gr.12 student, with an A/B average except for my math class. I find math an extremely challenging course, and recently found out that I had to take a Math course in University for my Bachelor's of Arts. Is there any suggestions for simpler math courses?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of msteinwand msteinwand
*Simpler Math courses in University
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of bibin25 bibin25
can i use a calculator in university math? because i hear different stories about it!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of saber33 saber33
Yep no calculators in University. Better get memorizing those sine tables.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Ba Ba Blue Ba Ba Blue
They understand that not everyone is a math person, so they offer different maths for people planning to major in arts. You likely won't have to do any proofs, and they will offer more help and guidance than in courses designed for math majors. You will pass university math if you put some effort into it (I have yet to encounter a course that says no calculators, but it'll be up to the professor really), even if you don't get the best mark ever.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AlbertoWeiler AlbertoWeiler
The undergraduate mathematics course, the Mathematical Tripos, lasts three or four years. Students take parts 1A, 1B and II of the Mathematical Tripos in consecutive years. They are then eligible to graduate with the BA Honors degree. They may, with the agreement of their college, continue to Part III of the Mathematical Tripos after which they are eligible for the BA and M.Maths degrees. To get more information you may get reference from here http://www.thedegreeexperts.com/online-degree.aspx
Was this helpful? Yes 0