yconic - University of Guelph- Mech. Eng (Coop)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

University of Guelph- Mech. Eng (Coop)

A photo of Yaroslav64 Yaroslav64
I applied to this program and its my clear cut number one choice provided I get into the coop program.

My Marks so far
English-83
Chemistry-70
Film Studies-84
Religion-82
Midterm Calculus-82
Midterm Functions-93
Midterm physics-87

The grade range for the non-coop program is 76-80, how much higher is it for the coop program? Do I have a chance? I also applied to University of Ottawa (coop), Mcmaster (Coop), and queens. What are my chances to get into these programs?

Thanks for the help guys.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of sdey22 sdey22
If you get into McMaster or Queens, why not go there instead of Guelph? McMaster has a coop program, and Queen's has PEY (I think)? And you still have a competitive top 6 average (83.17%) for both schools. Wait and see what happens in May? :) Good luck
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Yaroslav64 Yaroslav64

@sdey22 wrote
If you get into McMaster or Queens, why not go there instead of Guelph? McMaster has a coop program, and Queen's has PEY (I think)? And you still have a competitive top 6 average (83.17%) for both schools. Wait and see what happens in May? :) Good luck

I really liked the Guelph atmosphere, it just felt more laid back than McMaster, I havent visited Queens yet but I'm planning on it if I get accepted. I dont really know anything about Queens engineering I just applied because that was the one university my dad wanted me to go to. I actually would've had a 84.33.% average but I bombed a physics test the day the grades were due and my teacher refused to hold off on recording the mark.
Was this helpful? Yes 0