yconic - University of Toronto - Engineering - Admission Decision
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

University of Toronto - Engineering - Admission Decision

A photo of IronMan IronMan
Hey, I am an international student and I have applied to University of Toronto, Faculty of applied science and engineering. Today, my application status changed from under review by Admissions Comittee to Decision pending. I just would like to know what Decision pending means ? and how much time will it take to make a decision? Thanks in advance.

Cheers -:cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of noorie noorie

@IronMan wrote
Hey, I am an international student and I have applied to University of Toronto, Faculty of applied science and engineering. Today, my application status changed from under review by Admissions Comittee to Decision pending. I just would like to know what Decision pending means ? and how much time will it take to make a decision? Thanks in advance.

Cheers -:cheers:

hey not sure if u've already heard from them lol but it took about a month for me to get my offer.. then again i did apply in dec so i'm not sure :/ what type of engineering did u apply for?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IronMan IronMan
Well, I am so happy I already received my offer after two weeks pending LOl

Officially Engineering Science - 1T5
Was this helpful? Yes 0