yconic - University of Toronto Admission Decisions
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

University of Toronto Admission Decisions

A photo of IronMan IronMan
Hey , I am an international student and I have applied to the Faculty of Applied science and Engineering at U of T. Actually, my status changed from under review to decision pending last friday so I guess I should expect a decision very soon. Though, I am really worried about it because my OUAC account doesn't show any offer for me yet. So, I just want to know if any international students share the same situation as me? or if some had already been accepted last week ? Also, does anybody know when UofT will give acceptances for international students this month ? And How much time will it take for my status to change from decision pending to decision made? I really hope I can have some help here. Thanks in advance!

Cheers :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of steele steele
Well, pretty much all university decisions (international or not) have to be made within the next few days, so you should hear soon!
Was this helpful? Yes 0