yconic - University of Toronto applicatiooooon!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

University of Toronto applicatiooooon!

A photo of sarinsazy92 sarinsazy92
Can someone tell me what "application reviewed - file incomplete" means in the University of Toronto application system, you know where everything is in green?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
12 replies

A photo of Sarvish Sarvish
Are you missing a TOEFL score or other proof of English competence? Did you not fill out Trinity/Vic supplements if you applied there? How about the UTSC supplementary form if you applied there?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
Or is your transcript missing interim/mid-term marks from semester/term 2?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Its okay guys. I logged in today and I found out that I've been refused admission :(
But I've still got offers from Waterloo & York!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of magpie magpie
out of curiousity, when did you apply? I applied with the 105D app the day it went online, my file has been "complete and under review" for what feels like forever, I'm on pins and needles over here! lol
congrats on your other acceptances :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

^
I know how you feel.
I applied early January and I've been in the same position for the past month!
Hopefully we get our offers soon.
:)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cfaux cfaux
hi everyone!
I will be applying to victoria college at the U of T in 2012 and I would like to have a peek at the upcoming admission essays. I understand from talking to friends that you have to write a student profile to be admitted. Does any one what this years questions were? Are they difficult? Thanks so much!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@magpie & cyynthiia; I applied in late november using 105D from the UK. I'm guessing that they give acceptances/refusals earlier to UK students because Year 13 A-level results don't come out until August, and they base our admissions on our Year 12 AS-level marks. Ontario students start getting replies in late February, so as long as you've applied early there's no doubt you'll here back from them soon. Good luck with your applications!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

No idea what any of that means..
but.. O: all the way from the UK!
That would have been pretty cool, going to the U of T for university..
Good luck with all your other applications!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of tigerwoods tigerwoods

@sarinsazy92 wrote
@magpie & cyynthiia; I applied in late november using 105D from the UK. I'm guessing that they give acceptances/refusals earlier to UK students because Year 13 A-level results don't come out until August, and they base our admissions on our Year 12 AS-level marks. Ontario students start getting replies in late February, so as long as you've applied early there's no doubt you'll here back from them soon. Good luck with your applications!

Hi Sarinsazy92. I hope you still check these forums. Can you tell me what your marks were like? Did you take the SAT/SAT2 tests? I am also applying from out of Country and my application status is stuck on "application reviewed - file incomplete." I hope that isn't a sign of bad things to come.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of queens queens

@tigerwoods wrote

@sarinsazy92 wrote

Hi Sarinsazy92. I hope you still check these forums. Can you tell me what your marks were like? Did you take the SAT/SAT2 tests? I am also applying from out of Country and my application status is stuck on "application reviewed - file incomplete." I hope that isn't a sign of bad things to come.

Why don't you guys call up U of T admission to find out what information/documents are missing? Why waste your application fee?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of tigerwoods tigerwoods

@queens wrote

@tigerwoods wrote

@sarinsazy92 wrote

Why don't you guys call up U of T admission to find out what information/documents are missing? Why waste your application fee?

As far as I know, none of my documents are missing. UT admissions confirmed that when I called them and told me to wait 6 to 8 weeks for them to check my file. I think I probably got rejected.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Hey tigerwoods. I go to school in the UK and I think SATs are States qualifications right? The UK equivalent of SATs is probably the GCSE, and I think I got accepted into York and Waterloo because of my high GCSE results (7 A*s or A+'s, whatever you call it, and 5 A's). If you have really good SATs, then I think you'll be okay.

But obviously U of T wants high grades and if you've done AP, IB or A-levels it pays to have really good results in those as well as your GCSEs or SATs or whatever you're doing. BTW dont worry about application processing times, because it takes around 2 months for them to send you any reply- it took them like 11 weeks after they received my documents, to send my rejection letter. Good luck and hope you get in :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0