yconic - University of Toronto Colleges
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

University of Toronto Colleges

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I'm sure there are threads with this question out there already but I can't seem to find them. I'm going into Comp Sci and I was wondering if anyone could explain to me the differences of the multiple colleges (I know they offer all the same programs/you can take whatever no matter what college you're in, but I'm talking basically anything except for that)? And does it even matter which one I'm in if I'm not living on res?

I put Victoria College as my first choice just because I saw somewhere that if you don't put them first they won't even consider you, and I wanted to keep my options open.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
I heard if you don't live on res, it barely matters except for scholarship stuff/frosh week.
I hope you also realize that Innis, Victoria, Trinity and (maybe, I think) Woodsworth all won't consider you unless you put them first?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@iliketurtles wrote
I hope you also realize that Innis, Victoria, Trinity and (maybe, I think) Woodsworth all won't consider you unless you put them first?

Yeah I realized that after scrolling through some posts here, but I didn't know before applying or while looking at their websites.

Can anyone tell me their admissions requirements? I'm so lost :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of arviny arviny
If you're not staying on res then there really isn't a difference
Was this helpful? Yes 0