yconic - University of Toronto St. George & Mississauga Difficulty
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

University of Toronto St. George & Mississauga Difficulty

A photo of y2k12 y2k12
How difficult is the St. George campus and the Mississauga campus? Which campus will give me a better GPA?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Alright, I won't answer anything in terms of GPA because I replied to another post you made that's similar to this one. UTSG, go there if you're okay with larger class sizes and want to be in a major city. UTM is nice, smaller class sizes, nice campus located in an area with beautiful surroundings. In the end you graduate with a U of T degree and it won't say whether you went to St. George or Mississauga.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of random random

@y2k12 wrote
How difficult is the St. George campus and the Mississauga campus? Which campus will give me a better GPA?

It's not "Which campus will give me a better GPA?", but more like "How skillful and intelligent am I and how hard will I work in order to get a high GPA?"

I've heard that UTM is slightly easier or about the same as UTSG. However, you can't really trust people's opinions on the difficulty of different universities/campuses.
Was this helpful? Yes 0