yconic - University of Toronto Student Profile Form
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

University of Toronto Student Profile Form

A photo of xugengyu xugengyu
For the Awards section, should I include as many awards as possible (even the grade 8 ones) or just the really "impressive" ones?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of plato plato

@xugengyu wrote
For the Awards section, should I include as many awards as possible (even the grade 8 ones) or just the really "impressive" ones?

You should include anything you want highlighted. Dipping into gradeschool awards, you're going to want to make sure they are relevant. For example, math competition award - okay, track & field award - not so relevant. For high school, list everything.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of xugengyu xugengyu

@plato wrote

@xugengyu wrote

You should include anything you want highlighted. Dipping into gradeschool awards, you're going to want to make sure they are relevant. For example, math competition award - okay, track & field award - not so relevant. For high school, list everything.

Thanks! That's exactly what I did.
Was this helpful? Yes 0