yconic - University of Toronto TRINITY College - Who's applying? :)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

University of Toronto TRINITY College - Who's applying? :)

A photo of cm0011 cm0011
So who's applying to Trinity College at University of Toronto St. George? Why'd you choose Trinity? Have any of you submitted your profile essays yet? For the life of me, I'm having a hard time thinking of a good topic to write about for the picture.

Just like to talk with other Trinity applicants :p
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of Cr?meGlac Cr?meGlac
I originally applied to Trinity (randomly chose numbers and somehow Trinity was #1)
,saw the profile essay questions... and changed my college choice.

I don't have time for 1000 words. Still have to start my 4000 word extended essay due in February and a bunch of other supp apps :/

Sorry I didn't help much. Have fun doing your application! I think I would enjoy it, if I had the time. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Torontonian Torontonian

@CrèmeGlacée wrote
I originally applied to Trinity (randomly chose numbers and somehow Trinity was #1)

I don't have time for 1000 words. Still have to start my 4000 word extended essay due in February and a bunch of other supp apps :/

Sorry I didn't help much. Have fun doing your application! I think I would enjoy it, if I had the time. :)

Same! Which one did you switch to? Which college is science students?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Cr?meGlac Cr?meGlac

@Torontonian wrote

@CrèmeGlacée wrote

I switched to Victoria, just because something about their website impressed me haha. And I hear they have a ton of scholarships. :) There's a profile for it too, but it's much simpler. I'm sure there's science students there, they have a lifesci scholarship. All the colleges are for those applied to arts and science.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Joshki Joshki
I applied to victoria cuz it seems that vic offers more scholarships than trinity. But i think trinity and victoria are the top 2 colleges (correct me if im wrong).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Torontonian Torontonian

@CrèmeGlacée wrote

@Torontonian wrote

@CrèmeGlacée wrote

I switched to Victoria, just because something about their website impressed me haha. And I hear they have a ton of scholarships. :) There's a profile for it too, but it's much simpler. I'm sure there's science students there, they have a lifesci scholarship. All the colleges are for those applied to arts and science.

Does it have long essays like Trin? =_=
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of trappjef trappjef
All colleges offer the same services and they ensure that all of the colleges have a mix of students from all different disciplines. College choice does not impact admission or academic choices. If you are living in residence - it's a big deal which college you choose as you will most likely live in the residence of your college (the exception being Chestnut which includes students from all the colleges).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cm0011 cm0011

@CrèmeGlacée wrote

@Torontonian wrote

@CrèmeGlacée wrote

Is it true that Victoria offers more scholarships?? Agh this is a toughie. I do need scholarships :p What's the cutoff average in Victoria for scholarships? And is it too late to switch colleges?? My file is "pending review" haha. I'm stuck between Trinity and Victoria, I keep thinking maybe I should switch, but I'm not sure which one I'd like better :S
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cookietiara cookietiara
I'm applying to Trin because it's an excellent college, and all of my friends that attend U of T are in Trinity. I haven't submitted any profile essays yet.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted