yconic - University of Toronto vs. Ryerson University
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

University of Toronto vs. Ryerson University

A photo of GiGi0194 GiGi0194
Hey, I just got accepted to both University of Toronto for life science and Ryerson for science. Im having a hard time chosing which one to go. AT first I wanted to go to University of Toronto, but then I feel in love with Ryerson. Then I got accepted to UoT and im having a hard time deciding which one to go since UoT was my first choice but now i also love ryerson. What should i do and where should i go ?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of seasharp seasharp
Make a pro/con list for both schools. If you like one over the other and think that you'll be happier there, then that might be something to consider as well.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Don't go to UT life sci if medical school is your planned next step.

PS: Don't go to ryerson either. Why not Queens, UWO or Mac?

PPS: If your goal is to get a PhD in biology and do research, absolutely go to U of T. There is no better place in Canada.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Ryerson doesn't really have much specializations besides your basic sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Physics. At U of T you can specialize in Pharmacology, Immunology, Bioethics, etc!

Was this helpful? Yes 0