yconic - University of Toronto-Victoria College
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

University of Toronto-Victoria College

A photo of namelessxx namelessxx
So, i know a bunch of people that have already been accepted to uoft, and i was wondering if i should be worried? my average is between 85-86%, and just wanted to know if i have a chance at being accepted for their social sciences program
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456

@namelessxx wrote
So, i know a bunch of people that have already been accepted to uoft, and i was wondering if i should be worried? my average is between 85-86%, and just wanted to know if i have a chance at being accepted for their social sciences program

Dude/dudette don't worry. You have a fairly high average. I'm sure they'll let you know of an acceptance soon. They finish sending out acceptances in May from what I know.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Cuiter23 Cuiter23

@namelessxx wrote

I got in right after a week (which is today) I requested a campus transfer from UTM to UTSG (Vic). I sent a new transcript, updated marks. Avg 89-90% and got in after a week.

With 85-86 you'll get in soon. Its pretty solid for UTSG. If you dont hear back from them soon, you will most likely be accepted around May.

Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
You will surely get in!
Was this helpful? Yes 0