yconic - University of Waterloo- Biomedical Sciences Admission Averages?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

University of Waterloo- Biomedical Sciences Admission Averages?

A photo of TheJenniferYu TheJenniferYu
I've recently applied to Waterloo biomed hoping for a career in Optometry. Anyone know the lowest mark in which they would accept students? I know the website says low 80s but....I want to see the odds of me getting into it. My average so far is an 82. I personally think this mark sucks because I doubt universities would even consider me if I didn't have at least an 85 average in grade 12......
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of Joshki Joshki
Probs in the high 80s..a friend of mine already got accepted over the weekend, her average was in the high 80s
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TheJenniferYu TheJenniferYu
Good Lord God. So I'm guessing all hope is lost then.......ugh. Guess I'll go into nursing LOL :c
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of kadi109 kadi109
no u still hav time try for more and u never know :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bigdee bigdee
just apply and stop the worrying. it all depends on how many people apply and then how many people accept their invitation to attend.

get as much volunteer work with the optometry field as you can. lots of things can factor into acceptance.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aptnotatt aptnotatt
Did you also apply to western? They have a really good biomed program, I'm in it!
Was this helpful? Yes 0