yconic - University Representatives
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

University Representatives

A photo of g93 g93
Thank-you to the Richard Ivey School of Business for being the first university to have a representative on here to answer questions.

I thought it would be a good idea to e-mail some universities and ask them to follow Ivey's lead.

If you have any suggestions of places I should e-mail, I have the letter all written up just post which ones or better yet give me a link/contact info.

I have already done; Laurier, Waterloo, Queen's and McMaster.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of heesoup heesoup
Good for you! Taking the initiative, eh?
Why don't you also email U of T & McGill & UBC? Those are the major ones I think most people here applied to...;)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@heesoup wrote
Good for you! Taking the initiative, eh?
Why don't you also email U of T & McGill & UBC? Those are the major ones I think most people here applied to...;)

I emailed UofT and McGill but I couldn't find a contact for UBC. I'll probably e-mail some more places later.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of harmony harmony
Yeah, I think that's a great idea.
Hmm..I see not a lot of ppl's thinking about UofA..but..could you e-mail UofA and get a representitive too!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mercenary mercenary
York York York
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia

@harmony wrote
Yeah, I think that's a great idea.
Hmm..I see not a lot of ppl's thinking about UofA..but..could you e-mail UofA and get a representitive too!

+1
Although they do have those monthly chats with rep's from every area of the university, so that kind of makes up for it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
Sent to University of Alberta, Schulich (couldn't find a York email address) and Brock.

I don't think I will e-mail any more, unless you post the e-mail address(es) here.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thecookiemonster thecookiemonster
Can you email Nipissing? nuinfo@nipissingu.ca

Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@thecookiemonster wrote
Can you email Nipissing? nuinfo@nipissingu.ca

Thanks!

Sent.
Was this helpful? Yes 0